The Law Offices of Dennis R. Fusi, PLC assists clients throughout Southern California in the areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation, and immigration law, frequently representing members of the Spanish and Korean speaking communities in Los Angeles County. For the convenience of our clients, we provide the following informative list of online legal resources. For specific information regarding your legal concern, please contact our offices for a complimentary consultation. Se habla español.
Selected Personal Injury Resources
- National Safety Council - The National Safety Council saves lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the roads, through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- California Department of Transportation - The Transportation Department develops programs related to California's system of freeways, highways, roads, and bridges; railways; public transportation services; transportation safety programs; driver and vehicle licensing; and motor carrier regulation.
- National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration - Through this site, searches can be conducted on vehicle recalls, agency investigations, and consumer complaints. The site also provides access to automotive standards and crash test results.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center - The Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center (PBIC) is a national clearinghouse for information about health and safety, engineering, advocacy, education, enforcement, access, and mobility for pedestrians (including transit users) and bicyclists.
- Brain Injury Association USA - Founded in 1980, the Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) is the leading national organization serving and representing individuals, families, and professionals who are touched by a life-altering, often devastating, traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- American Spinal Injury Association - The American Spinal Injury Association (ASIA) promotes and establishes standards of excellence for all aspects of health care of individuals with spinal cord injuries from onset and throughout life.
- American Burn Association - The American Burn Association is dedicated to improving the lives of everyone affected by burn injury through patient care, education, research, and advocacy.
Selected Workers’ Compensation Resources
- Department of Industrial Relations - The Department of Industrial Relations seeks to improve working conditions for California’s wage earners and advance opportunities for employment.
- Division of Workers' Compensation - The Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) website provides official forms, a very helpful FAQ page, publications, and numerous other resources for injured workers.
- Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation - The CHSWC oversees the health and safety and workers’ compensation systems of California.
- National Organization of Injured Workers - This organization helps injured workers across the country better understand and navigate the workers' compensation system.
Selected Immigration Resources
- National Immigration Law Center - The National Immigration Law Center’s mission is to “defend and advance the rights and opportunities of low-income immigrants and their family members. This website offers information on immigration law, employment issues, and public benefits.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services - This is the federal government agency that oversees lawful immigration into the United States. The agency's website provides official forms, news, resources, and information about immigration laws.
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement - This branch of the Department of Homeland Security enforces federal laws governing border control, customs, trade, and immigration. The agency's website provides information on national security, enforcement, and removal.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection - Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is charged with keeping terrorists and their weapons out the United States, and also securing and facilitating trade and travel while enforcing U.S. regulations, including immigration and drug laws.